Thursday, August 5, 2010

I Love a Bargain!!!

I'm not much of a shopper---my mother broke me of it with her power-shopping when I was a kid--but I certainly can appreciate a good bargain.  Since my budget is finite, I am always in the market for an attractive "more-for-less" deal for things already on my list.  I am a chronic list maker and usually will not head into a store list-free.  If I happen to be absent of a list, I'll walk around the store like Rain Man, reciting my invisible list under my breath.  "82-82-82...246" lol

Today I headed out to my favorite thrift store, with four of my five in tow.  We were looking for tops for my daughter, and rest assured I was armed with a little extra discount knowledge.  At this particular thrift shop, they have color-coded discounts that allow u to take off an additional 50% each week.  So for less than 15 bucks, we left with eight really nice tops that will work for both summer and can be layered for fall and winter.  Well seven, because one of the tops she passed on to her older brother, cause it wasn't muted enough.  She's not into tee shirts with statements or symbolic protests.  Any-Whoo, can't win 'em all.

No comments:

Post a Comment