Thursday, December 25, 2014

MerryChristmas!!!


From our home to yours!!!



May u spend this time connecting/reconnecting w/those u love. Make lasting memories doing ordinary things---together. This year in our home, Christmas was more about crafting and cooking and beautifying our space--together--than about any other thing.
I released the need to micromanage baking projects and boy did the creativity flow. Santa had his fair share of colorful confection...
I awakened my sewing machine after a seven year cryo sleep. ;)) Made Christmas stockings, repaired a recycled bear for my son, and was genuinely amazed at the rush of creative possibilities...finished five crocheted scarves w/ the intention to keep my babies warm throughout the year. And I reflected...on the times when I awakened to holiday smells and trimmed trees and presents with my name and the flurry of ripping paper, the smell of oranges and peppermint and the feelings of safety and love....and I realized that now, we are the magic makers.....

No comments:

Post a Comment