Wednesday, October 6, 2010

My Review of Bob's Red Mill Vegi Soup Mix

Originally submitted at Bob's Red Mill

Vegi Soup Mix is absolutely the best soup mix ever put together! Contains green split peas, yellow split peas, barley, lentils and vegetable pasta (semolina wheat flour, dehydrated spinach and tomato). No seasonings are added--use your favorites or try our Bean Soup Seasoning Mix!


A Dish My Whole Family Loves!!!

By Tresalyn from Chicago, IL on 10/6/2010

 

5out of 5

Pros: Flavorful, Unique, Vegetarian, Healthy, Colorful

Best Uses: Snack, Healthy Alternative, Cooking

Describe Yourself: Health Conscious, Mother of 5, Chef

I chose this product on the fly, but I was so impressed with the healthy possibilities it afforded me. My husband and children all enjoyed the heartiness and colorful presentation. Not to mention the taste--it's delicious! My five year old wanted it for breakfast. :))

thumbnail

Tags: Using Product, Made with Product, Picture of Product

(legalese)

1 comment:

  1. That stuff is the BOMB!! Thanks for recommending it to me. The family loved it, and I can get it at the Schwebel's outlet! YUM!! Hey! How about a post on that fabulous corn bread recipe! I lurve that stuff!

    ReplyDelete